This post contains affiliate links. MomBlossoms may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
I have been busy the past few months and honestly I haven’t had a time to finish the book I started a couple of months ago. I restarted reading books again last night since I could not go to sleep and the bonus part was that my son was already tucked in bed, snoring.
I gave my old kindle to my brother since I am using the new kindle paperwhite now. He loves it. He likes to read inspirational books like the Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom and I told him try to read other genre, so I said to him to start trying reading suspense, thriller books. He finished No Middle Name by Lee Child and I think he liked it and I gave him some books written by David Baldacci, James Patterson, Lee Child and Michael Connelly.
Anyways, here are some best mystery, thriller and suspense you need to include in your summer reading list.
- Where The Crawdads Sing – Delia Owens
- The 18th Abduction – James Patterson
- The Silent Patient – Alex Michaelides
- Unsolved – James Patterson and David Ellis
- Fall – Neal Stephenson and William Morrow
- Redemption -David Baldacci
- The Woman In The Window – A.J Finn
- Long Road To Mercy – David Baldacci
- The Dark Bones – Loreth Anne White
- The Outsider – Stephen King
- Thin Air – Lisa Gray
- Bird Box – Josh Malerman
- House of Spies – Daniel Silva
- The Price of Time – Tim Tigner
- Pretty Girls Dancing – Kylie Brant
So there you go, take your pick and start reading! Have fun on your summer reading.