This post contains affiliate links. MomBlossoms may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has finally announced it’s prime day! So mark your calendars as it is going to kick off on midnight PT July 15 (Monday) and will end on July 16 (Tuesday). This is a 48 hour long crazy sale with over a million deals around the world!
*Featured image from Amazon.com*
How to be an Amazon Prime member?
If you are not a prime member yet and would like to register, sign up here! You can cancel anytime. Joining amazon prime has lots of benefits to offer. You get free 2-day fast shipping (no minimum order size), streaming, shopping, reading benefits and a lot more!
My son enjoys his amazon freetime. We bought him Fire HD 8 Kids Edition and so we have automatically receive freetime unlimited for a year!
This is the best time to set up your account and start looking for deals. Right now, Amazon has some great buys right now like the Toshiba 43LF421U19 43-inch 1080p Full HD Smart LED TV – Fire TV Edition (Price
299.99 | Sale 179.99).
Can I share Prime membership?
Yes. Two adults living in the same household can create an Amazon Household to share certain Amazon Prime benefits.
Some of Last Year’s Amazon Prime Best Deals
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
- Dyson V8 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 23andMe DNA Testing Kit for Health and Ancestry
- Nintendo Switch Bundle
- Instant Pot DUO 6 Qt 7-in-1
- Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Electric Toothbrush
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition
- Anker Nebula Capsule Smart Mini Projector
- Fitbit Alta HR
- Garmin vivo Jr. Fitness Tracker for Kids
Featured Amazon Prime Deals 2019
- Little Tikes Ladybug Cozy Coupe Ride-On Car
- Skip Hop Tropical Paradise Baby Activity Gym Play Mat Soother
- Chefman TurboFry 3.5 Liter/3.6 Quart w/Space Saving Flat Basket Healthy Oil Airfryer
- Proscenic M7 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- TP-Link Deco Whole Home Mesh WiFi System
- Graco Landmark 3-in-1 Car Seat
If you are already a prime member then all you have to do is wait for few more days. You can make a checklist of what your needs and wants are and prioritize them. Save! There are 2 more pay checks before the Prime day so make sure you save but don’t splurge. Buy wisely!